Being that this project has been simmering in my mind for the last two years, we went through many floor plans.
While I feel that nothing ever really changed in these plans, but an inch here, an inch there, and things did change. I then got cold feet and wanted to hire a kitchen designer. I paid this woman $180 and I didn't end up taking any of her suggestions, and she then turned out to be a flake anyway. (This is apparently a serious problem with home renovations...)
Thankfully, my cabinet maker, as well as my contractor, talked some sense into me, and I signed off on the plans.
The cabinets went into production 1 week ago. We demolish in 3 weeks. Woohoo.
I am going to upload the final plan and show you. Soon, I promise.